Friday, March 31, 2006

Cold, wet and child free...


Credits: Touch of Spring FREEBIE by Mindy Terasawa
Chipboard alpha by Robin Carlton from Tootsie Pop Kit
Stitching from Shabby Princess
Fonts - Susies Hand and Antique type.

Its raining, its pouring... and I am scrapping!
No children, no point in doing the laundry, not like its going to dry... mmm good excuse not to wash the floor either. What's a girl to do but scrap...

By the way... check out Mindy's blog if you like this kit, its free and there is also and alpha and tags to go with it.
http://sweetmindy.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

ksharonk said...

She is seriously cute, Jodie ... but boy, she looks like she is a strong minded little girl, is she? LOL I predict fun teenage years for you ... ;)

justine said...

That is another stunning layout from you. I would scrap too rather than do housework.

Thanks for the nudge to check out sweet mindy too. Something I have been meaning to do for a while.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!