Thursday, March 30, 2006

Confessions of two shopaholics...

I think I have been spending too much time reading Gina Miller's blog LOL. Bianca and I hit the shops today after dropping Jacob at school. In thirty minutes I managed to blow $160.00! In my defense I did get five tops, two dresses, some tights and a matching top for teddy for my $160... but it still feels like a lot for a three year old. I'm such a sucker for Pumpkin Patch clothing and then Esprit was having a sale... the rest is history. Bianca of course is in seventh heaven. This girl just LOVES to shop, probably the influence of her mother. She has come home, tried on all the combinations of clothing and is now sorting through her hair accessories looking for matching ribbons!

Must go and get some lunch

1 comment:

justine said...

I do exactly the same thing at Pumpkin Patch... I walk in there and just wanna take one of everything in the whole shop home!

It certainly empties my bank account on a regular basis, so you aren't alone.

I bet she looks so cute in all the stuff too, which is the main thing.