
Credits: Random Colour words and papers by Tracy Ann Robinson.
Stitching by Shabby Princess. My favorite font - Susies Hand
Not sure about this layout, its a bit different to my usual style. Mark walked past and saw it on the screen earlier and commented "gee that's busy". May have to sleep on this one and see what I think in the morning.
My day did get better, after the start I had it couldn't have got much worse. I had four hours of uninterrupted scrapping and internet browsing. I only had to stop to peg out a few loads of washing. Wonderful way to spend Friday. My head cold is feeling better. The very tired children went to bed early, in the hope that tomorrows start to the day will be better than today's. Washing is folded and house is tidied. Can't ask for much more than that.
Would you believe Jacob has two birthday parties to attend tomorrow. One from 10-11 am and the other from 5-7 pm. Can you imagine the sugar overload he is going to be in by tomorrow night. He's only five and honestly he has a better social life than me.
Mark has gone away camping tonight and won't be home until around midnight tomorrow, so I'll have to drag Bianca to both parties as well. So I'm expecting two hyped up children by tomorrow night.
Here's my last layout for the day. While on holiday in Melbourne last September we took a tour of Telstra Dome. It was fantastic and the kids loved it. If you are an AFL fan and in Melbourne I highly recommend it. It takes in the members area, coaches boxes, change rooms, tribunal meeting room and you even get a kick of the footy. During the tour we sat on the interchange bench and were allowed to walk onto the edge of the playing surface. I don't know who was more excited Jacob or Mark... actually I think it was probably Mark.
Credits: Courage and Strength Kit by Mindy Terasawa.Kraft Paper by Robin Carlton, Date Stamp by Deb Fisher
Staple by Shabby Princess, Fonts are Dirty Ego and Antique Type
My bed is calling, that's all for today.

1 comment:
I'm thinking with the lovely portrait and simplicity of the left hand side of your layout, the words are not too busy ... but that's just me, lol. I love everything Tracy puts out! :)
Post a Comment