Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Come back Summer...


Credits: Galactic Gobstopper by Manda Bean, Kraft paper by Robin Carlton, Font is Susies Hand

Did this for the Aussie chat and crop last night at DSD, the inspiration was to scrap some beach photos. So here is Jacob, who normally hates the beach because he is cold which is why he has a jumper on, and Olivia in January. It is FREEZING here today, rain, snow on Mt Wellington... I hate winter and these photos aren't helping. Not sure about this layout... maybe I need Sharon's quality control policy of if I don't love it don't post it! On second thoughts... I probably would get kicked off all my creative teams if I did that. Most of my layouts I like, but only some I really love.

Anyway my kids are in the bath, and I really need to start on dinner. Tracy has new goodies for me to play with and I have been shopping at the Sweet Shoppe... maybe time to blog and scrap later.

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Pssst ... are you talking about me? I'm Sharon, not Sandra, lol! So glad you managed to scrap last night ... I think your photos are very beachy, despite the jumper, lol! I do love that font ... beautiful! :)