Don't know if it was just me but I've had heaps of trouble with blogger today. I posted an entry earlier today... and lost all yesterdays entries, my new header and all just gone, disappeared somewhere into cyber space! Came back later republished and yesterday entries came back, but todays disappeared.
So hoping this entry works...
Lots of running around today. Trip to the dentist, I was thinking just to have a filling replaced, only to be informed I have an infection in the nerve of my tooth. Dentist was running an hour late, so I wasn't in a good mood at all by the time I actually made it into the chair. I'm actually missing eight adult teeth, the corresponding baby teeth never fell out and the adult teeth are not behind them. They are my back teeth on both sides, good in one way because its not noticeable, bad in another way because you really need your back teeth to chew with LOL! As luck would have it this infection is in the one adult tooth I have! So I have a temporary filling, some antibiotics and I am hoping this tooth can be saved. Not the best start to the day.
Bianca and Jacob went to day care today. It was Jacob's first day back there since he started full time school in February. I wasn't sure if he would be bored, but he had a wonderful time catching up with his old friends and spending time with his carer. The first question he asked when I arrived was "When can I come back again?". I am very lucky because my children have a wonderful carer in the family day care scheme who exceeds my expectations every day.
I did manage to scrap a few layouts, but I'm tired and they will have to wait until tomorrow...
1 comment:
ohh no I hate the dentist - reminds me I must go too.... I have the worst teeth in the world!! LOL
I once was put into hospital from a vist to the dentist - he did a crap job on filling in my tooth - a quick wahm bam thank you mam jobie...
I think I must of got an infection or something - the pain was awful and I spent must of the time throwing up, got so bad that I ended up tearing the lining of my stomach - nothing like throwing up blood to freak you right out [and now everytime I feel like vomiting I get flash backs - great!].
So yeap, ended up in emergency - ended up in hospital over night - to which I also had a panic attack as I hate hospitals next morning back to dentist - tooth pulled out - much happier Peta!
well ... no more throwing up at least!! hehe
Post a Comment