
Credits: Jingle papers and rub ons by Tracy Ann Robinson
Font is century gothic and Franklin Demi Medium
This was a very blurry shot of Jacob, but I just loved that it captured such a happy moment. Used diffuse glow to make it look a bit more "arty".

Credits: Marling Road from Artlines duet by Tracy Ann Robinson, Font is Susies Hand
journaling reads: Quiet is not a word I would ever use to describe you. It took a long time for you to find your voice, but once you did it was like you were determined to make up for all the lost time. From daylight to dark you chatter, sing, laugh and make us very aware of your presence. You can also be loud, very loud! But there are moments, like the one here, where I catch you pausing and reflecting. Moments when you are quiet and lost in your thoughts. I often wonder what you are pondering in these quiet moments. I will probably never know what you are thinking. I hope that your thoughts and dreams are taking you to happy places, I hope that you are finding peace and joy in these moments of calm and contemplation.
Bianca actually being quiet for once LOL... Have to go to bed yawn!
No comments:
Post a Comment