Saturday, April 29, 2006

In love with pink on a random day...

So last post I mentioned Ali Edwards CK article... well here is the second LO inspired by her. I'm actually going to do an album about this (when I get my printer fixed LOL) titled random days. Anyway if you haven't read the article she suggests just looking around you at any random moment, seeing what is happening and then scrapping it. I love looking at photos from my childhood and studying the background stuff... remember that horrible wallpaper, look at the old table... stuff like that. Sure I love the nice posed, arty shots and I will never stop taking them, but the everyday can be really interesting to look back on.
So here is a layout about Thursday morning, nothing special about Thursday, like she suggested just an ordinary, random day....



Credits: Kraft paper by Robin Carlton, Alpha by Gina Cabrera
Journaling reads:
11.45 am
Must tidy the bedroom
Bianca and Teddy are drawing on the computer
Heaps of ironing to do
About to vacuum
Hayley is asleep in the sun


Mindy's new kit arrived in my mailbox yesterday... I love being on creative teams, its like Christmas all year round. I just LOVE the raspberry pink colour in this kit, as soon as it was unzipped I had to start playing. Here's what I came up with...


Credits: Thank Heaven by Mindy Terasawa

Saturday shopping with Mark and the kids is awaiting me, really cannot go in my pjs... so time to hit the shower!

1 comment:

Peta said...

aww totlay love these Jodie - so sweet and hehe it is like christmas isn't it - you'd have had a nice new pressie in your email today too! lol