
Credits : Playful Kit by Mindy Terasawa, Font is Georgia
Bianca just loves to sing, loudly and often. Its really quite sweet, except after 45 minutes of the one song... when we are in the car.

Credits: Tang Paper and Elements by Jasbeanie, Font is Angelina
This one is for my stepfather, who said "you wouldn't possibly be able to use a photo of me for a layout". Well guess what Peter I did! He also warned me NOT to post it, if I did. The photo goes so well with this kit though, and he doesn't read this blog... at least I think he doesn't.
So here is my Mum and Peter, on Boxing Day 2004. We have a family tradition of going for a picnic on Boxing Day. I am sure we are jinxed, because it always rains. Some years it has rained so much we ate lunch in the car. This day we were lucky and the sun actually shined.

Credits: A Sweet Day kit by Tracy Ann Robinson
Scroll from Jingle Rub on set by Tracy Ann Robinson
And finally a layout of Bianca last August. Its funny how because I am with my kids all the time I don't think that they are really changing much, until I look back at old photos.
Off to my paid job today, more later...
No comments:
Post a Comment