I am starting to think that I am jinxed. Bianca had a appointment with her specialist two months ago, nothing major just a post surgery check up. Anyway had to change it to attend a funeral... no problem, just had to wait 8 weeks for the next appointment. So today is all organised, parent help at Jacob's school from 9.00 to 10.00 am, off to the specialist at 10.45 am, home to give Bianca a nap, then out for tea. Sounding good... awake this morning to find its cold, wet, windy and its snowed overnight and Jacob is feverish, nauseous and definitely not going to school. I have just rang everyone that I could get to watch him while I take Bianca for a check up... but no luck. I really don't want to change this appointment because I will no doubt have to wait another 8 weeks. Argh! So I guess I will just have to take the sick and pukey boy with me... bet they are going to love that at the specialists LOL! I would not be so annoyed if I hadn't spent ages last night making 28 cup cakes to take to school with us today. Hopefully he will be well enough to go tomorrow... or I may be tempted to consume the cakes myself.
Poor little guy, he looks so miserable. I hate it when my kids are sick... especially on my birthday. Like I said I must be jinxed.
No comments:
Post a Comment