Friday, May 26, 2006

Coughing, wheezing and scrappers block...

No I am not coughing and wheezing... but I am the one with scrappers block. Bianca and Mark both have colds and are both coughing and spluttering. Bianca's asthma flares at the slightest sign of a cold, so she was distressed and wheezing half of last night... and probably will be the same for half of tonight. I only managed about two hours sleep last night, which may be why I have struggled to complete a layout, or anything else productive today.
Bianca slept away a good portion of the day, I have lots of new creative team goodies and photos.... but nothing gelled. Tried lots of different things and then deleted most of them. Not even chocolate helped LOL.

So I was chatting to Sharon on Hello earlier tonight, she kindly gave me a few gentle prods in the right direction. Amazing what a fresh set of eyes can do! Anyway she managed to convince me this layout was post-worthy. This is Jacob at the school dress up day yesterday... if you really don't this layout... well blame Sharon LOL. Only kidding! I am actually happy with this one... but its the only one today.


Credits: Artlines 5 Billy kit by Tracy Ann Robinson
Font is Garamond

Journalling reads: Your Kindergarten teacher told us that one of your greatest strengths is that you are a deep thinker and have the ability to reason things out for yourself. Who knows where this quality will take you, but I hope that you put it to good use. Jacob I hope that you will think before you act. I hope that you think about what is right and wrong and how other people feel. I hope that you never lose your thirst for knowledge and your love of learning. Where ever you go and what ever you do, I hope you always remember to think for yourself and be your own person.

I am off to try and grab some much needed sleep. Hope you have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww, Jodie. I am feeling for you, especially when Chocolate doesn't even help to brighten your day. Hope you and your family are feeling better soon, it is amazing what a couple hours snooze will do, hope you get one this afternoon. HUGS!!!

PS... the layout is so very beautiful, so glad you shared with us!

ksharonk said...

OY! Blame little ole me??? It's all ok ... everyone is going to love it, lol! Hope your night wasn't too rough ... and sending a bunch of creativity vibes your way! :)