Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday...the good, the bad and a layout

The Good...
  1. Everyone woke up on time, in a good mood, liked what I gave them for breakfast and got dressed without complaint.
  2. For once we were not late!
  3. It was a glorious sunny day, as I drove to work the river was so beautiful, still and calm... made me glad to be alive.
  4. No grumpy customers.
  5. Lots of happy workmates... probably because there were no grumpy customers.
  6. Finding the new copy of Simple Scrapbooks.
  7. Bianca running into my arms when I arrived at day care to collect her.
  8. Jacob's pride at finishing all the Prep readers and moving onto the Year 1 readers... a great effort for someone who only began learning to read this term.
  9. My sister phoned to say my niece is finally putting on some weight and is more settled,
  10. Time to scrap.

The Bad...

  1. By the time we finally get home on Monday night we have two very tired children, who do not want to have a bath, like what they are given for tea and who protest loudly when I say its bedtime.
  2. I think my brain was on holiday at work today, if there was a stupid, simple mistake to be made...I managed to make it... again and again and again...
  3. An acquaintance who was today diagnosed with secondary pancreatic cancer, he has a busy farm and a young family. Sometimes life just seems so unfair.
  4. Washing, washing and more washing... of course to be followed by ironing, ironing and more ironing! How can four people create so much laundry?
  5. My children being sad because Nana had to go home, I really wish my Mum didn't live so far away.
  6. Lots of new kits and not much inspiration... I think I need to give up on scrapping when I am tired.

Well I suppose that overall the good outweighed the bad... and hey I'm now one day closer to the weekend. Struggled to finish a layout tonight... sometimes I find scrapping easy, other times it feels like such hard work!This is Bianca last week, singing very loudly and with great gusto while the rest of us were trying to watch TV LOL! She is so proud that she now knows the alphabet song...


Credits: Mummy Dearest by Jasbeanie, Fonts are Arial and Arial Black

No comments: