Not much to report...
Bianca and I went to parent help at Jacob's school this morning, lots of excited five year olds because one of the girls brought in her guinea pigs for show and tell. Afterwards we went up to the office and submitted Bianca's application for Kindergarten for next year. She will be four on the 28th of December this year, so she scrapes into Kinder by three days and will probably be the youngest in the class. I have some serious doubts about whether she is ready socially and emotionally... and I thought long and hard about whether to wait another year. Her day carer thinks she is ready for school and I discussed it with the Principal who recommended enrolling her... so the application is in. Bianca really wants to go to school, so she is very excited. I keep telling myself that it is still eight months away, and a lot can change in that time. I hope it does because right now she is a typical three year old, who likes to protest very loudly when things don't go her way.Other than that it has been a very ordinary day, lots of washing, vacuuming, mopping and dusting. I love it when my house is clean and sparkling, I just wish it was someone elses job to keep it that way LOL!So here is a layout I whipped up last night. Love this photo of Bianca and love this kit. I'll love Peta for ever for curing my scrappers block... this layout took me fifteen minutes! The day before I played with a layout for over two hours and then ended up deleting it LOL. Anyway this kit is a freebie on Peta's blog... go on over and check it out!
Credits: A whole lot of colour by Peta StokesFonts are antique type and Susies Hand
No comments:
Post a Comment