Friday, May 12, 2006

Okay! Here are the flowers...


Just to keep Miss Peta happy...look Peta I have used the flowers!
I've scrapped this photo before, but its one of my favorites and hey the flowers go with it. The kit is a freebie on Peta's blog, scroll down to the last post if you need the link.

Had a busy day today, I really must stop scheduling things on Fridays because I miss my scrapping time LOL.
Jacob had to go for a hearing assessment, which thankfully turned out to be fine. His hearing is perfect in one ear, but down in the other. They seemed to feel that there was a significant amount of fluid behind both eardrums, so now we need to see an Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist. Could have been so much worse.
His speech pathologist assessment last week went well, he mispronounces the letter "L" and we have some exercises to practice at home. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with healthy children, these are such minor problems.

So besides that today was spent running errands, buying groceries and doing lots of laundry. It has rained here all week, gosh I hate winter in Tasmania. Today the sun shone and the washing machine went all morning.

Have to go... my Mum will be here for the weekend in an hour, and my house looks like a bomb has hit it, and my children are unwashed and unfed. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Oh and .....Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's reading this.

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Hey Jodie, hope you're enjoying your weekend ... love the spray of flowers on your layout ... Peta is a clever little possum, isn't she? ;)