Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Some new scrapping subjects...

My sister arrived at the weekend with a cd of photos for me... so nice to have someone else to scrap for a change...
I'm having a red phase lately... every layout I do seems to have some red in it.


Credits: Kallista from Artlines 4 by Tracy Ann Robinson
Stitching by Shabby Princess

Journalling reads: The flowers were for Nana for Mother’s day. You understood that and were excited to give them to her. But as soon as you handed them over, you asked for them back. You were content to just sit in the chair and hold on tight. For Nana? Not according to Miss Amelia.

2 comments:

ksharonk said...

Such cute journaling ... I can see it all happening, lol! I'm playing with the new Artlines collection tonight. :)

Lisa said...

Oh Pretty, Jodi. I really need to get me that kit. I love the vibrant colors and big flower. Just Beautiful!!!