
Credits: Jostle Rub ons and Jostle basic papers by Tracy Ann Robinson
Font is Arial
Just a quick post before going to work tonight. Have been busy this week with Jacob's school holiday activities. I tried to scrap yesterday morning, but nothing worked. I had a layout that I had been playing around with for three days and in the finish I gave up and deleted it. I took Peta's advice and went shopping in the afternoon LOL. I didn't buy anything very interesting just some new speakers for our second computer. Jacob and Bianca have been very patient about playing games with no sound... but I figured that speakers would add to the experience, and maybe stop the requests to play on my computer! Jacob has been saving his minimal amount of irregular pocket money all term and he invested $9.95 in a three pack of super hero cars. I felt so sorry for, and apologised profusely to, the poor cashier who had to accept payment in twenty and ten cent pieces. He was very nice about it all. Mark phoned whilst we were out to say he would be working late... again. I figured it was a good excuse to head to McDonald's for coffee and the playground, had an early tea and headed home.
Driving home I noticed that the battery indicator light was flashing in my car :( Sad news is that I need a new alternator, which is being fitted tomorrow. In the meantime I have to drive around with no heater and no radio, not nice when its 7 degrees.
Must fly, lots of chores to do before work time...
2 comments:
hehehe yes you should always listen to me - hope the car is fixed real soon would not fancy driving around in 7 degrees with no heater!! - EKK
Oh Jodie, how did I miss this yesterday. Love that layout, so colorful and vibrant.
Post a Comment