Saturday, June 17, 2006

First two for tonight...

Two layouts hot off the press...

This first one is inspired by a layout by Erin Lincoln in the June edition of CK.



Credits: Happy Mini Kit by Mindy Terasawa
Font is Century Gothic
Inspired by a layout by Erin Lincoln in June CK

And here is my adventurous daughter Bianca, who is always yelling "Look at me Mum!" and my heart is always in my mouth watching her. Now most of the credit for this photo must go to my friend Peta Stokes who very expertly edited the colour and fixed Bianca's "funny" eye. My only claim is that I pushed the button on the camera. Click on the link to her blog if you want the details of what she did... I don't understand it enough to attempt to explain it here LOL


Credits: Happy Kit by Mindy Terasawa
White lacquered alpha by Jan Crowley
Stitched Heart from A circle of friends kit from A Cherry on Top
Blue alpha by Katie Pertiet (recoloured)
Photo editing by Peta Stokes

Off to keep scrapping...

2 comments:

Peta said...

awww love it HEHE - she's so adorable!!! :)

PS. Sorry I missed you in hello - hope it wasn't anything important?

ksharonk said...

Looking good, Jodie ... I love the b&w photos with these soft colours! :)