
Credits: June Mega kit from Digiscrapdivas.
Kraft paper by Robin Carlton

Credits: Little Man kit by Suzy Nunes
Stitching from Bookcloth kit by Suzy Nunes
Font is Garamond
Journalling reads:You have never really been that into soft toys, so I was surprised when you asked for a soft and cuddly kookaburra for your sixth birthday. I must admit that at first I thought it was just one of those passing requests, but you kept asking. A week before your birthday you spotted this kookaburra in Bridges Bros. I relented and Kookie as he is now known has been your constant companion ever since. We have even had to make clothes for this little bird. Why a kookaburra? I have no idea, but he makes you happy and that's the important thing.

Credits: Storytime kit from the artlines collection by Tracy Ann Robinson
Random felt bits by Tracy Ann Robinson
Alphabet by Jan Crowley
Stitching and overlay by Shabby Princess
Journalling reads:So here the two of you are - Jacob trying to blow the candles out on his birthday cake - and as usual you are just both mucking around. I love to see you having fun and just enjoying each others company
1 comment:
Blogger's misbehaving for me tonight and won't let me post ... you must have got in early, I think, lol! Great layouts, Jodie! :)
Post a Comment