Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Checking in...


Gosh the week is half over, how did that happen? Firstly thank you to everyone who left a comment or emailed me to ask how my Mother in law was. She is still in hospital with a mild case of pneumonia, but hopefully she will be home tomorrow.
Not much to report on the home front, normal week of school, swimming lessons, parent help this morning and its still damm freezing.

Now check out what I did with Tracy Ann's latest goodies... I love all the stuff from the designers that I create for, or else I wouldn't be on their teams now would I LOL. But then there is the stuff that I LOVE, the died and gone to heaven stuff LOL... this is some of that stuff....


Credits: Bluster alpha and flowers by Tracy Ann Robinson from Sweet Shoppe Designs
Red paper from Just more papers also by Tracy Ann from SBB
Black paper by Peta Stokes
Staple by Shabby Princess
Fonts are Susies Hand and Milk and Cereal

And these fun frames are so cool... this is my new favourite layout



Credits: Just more papers and Fun frames 2 by Tracy Ann Robinson
Font is Pea Kim

And last but not least... Jasbeanie has a new unnamed kit that will be released on the weekend. Check her blog and leave a naming suggestion... the person who suggests the winning name gets the kit for free... now how good a deal is that!


And here's a quick layout using it...

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

You've been busy, Jodie ... I'm still overwhelmed by school stuff, and haven't a creative bone in my body, but I hope to get back into it this weekend ... :)