So here is Miss Bianca giving me "the look", I took this photo in January, she still has the look LOL... was just waiting to decide how to scrap it.

Credits: Black paper by Peta Stokes, Ribbon, stitching and star by Manda Bean
Fonts are Hotel Coral Essex and Century Gothic
Journalling reads: See this face, I see this face much more than I would like to. This is the face I see when things are not going your way, when I say its time to go, or time for bed. This is the face I see when you are tired, grumpy or missing Nana. Its the face that appears when Jacob doesn’t do what you want him to. Its the face I see whenever I say no. While I love you to death, I really don’t like this face. I hope I will see it less and less, I hope that you can learn to talk to me about what is upsetting you. Hopefully one day we can look back and laugh at this photo and this face will be just a memory. Jan 06
1 comment:
I'm sorry, Jodie, but that face made me laugh out loud. You know what she's going to say in a few years time ... 'How DARE you scrap that photo of me, mum, and share it on the INTERNET!!! LOL :)
Post a Comment