Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I beat blogger...

Finally a layout....


Credits: Serene dreams by Mindy Terasawa from Sweet Shoppe designs
Fonts are Bookman Antiqua and Porcelain

Journalling reads: Whenever bedtime is mentioned you reply,I’m not big tired, just little tired”. Now you insist at nap time that you are “Little tired all day”. You will then happily have a nap for several hours, proving that you are really “Big tired”.You like to think of yourself as a big girl, and you think only babies need naps. Everyday I can see you growing and changing. It seems like only yesterday that you were my baby girl and in eighteen months you will be off to school.Sometimes I wish I could stop the clock and keep this time forever, but we can’t do that. So I’m trying not to miss a moment and enjoying this time with my little girl, who is never Big Tired. September 2005

1 comment:

Chris said...

Gorgez Jodie and hasn't blogger been a pain lately all crazy things happening with them. The LO is just gorgez though and I know I already said it...just saying it again.