Sunday, July 02, 2006

I promised you layouts...

And here they are!
The first three are all using Mindy Terasawa's new kit Groovy Boy...









Another of Mindy's new kits, this one is Summer Sweetness



More Mindy... this one is Cheerful


All these kits by Mindy are available at Scrapbookgraphics. Yes that's right, Mindy is one of the new Studio girls.
I am too tired and lazy to retype all the credits LOL. If you really want to know leave me a comment or check out my gallery at 2peas.

Where did this week go? It just seemed to fly by and was over before I knew it. Friday I ran round like a mad woman. I had an optometrist appointment at 10.00 am, I normally wear contacts but I do have a pair of glasses for nightime and weekends. The appointment was for new glasses, and I had to leave my contacts out for three hours prior. Normally not a problem - except my glasses snapped three weeks ago and are currently held together by sticky tape! Lucky me who had to go to daycare, school and walk through the city wearing a pair of glasses adorned with wads of tape! I'm sure it was a good look.

After school and daycare I met two of my girlfriends at an indoor cafe and play centre. It was a lovely way to end the week, coffee and a chat while our kids played. To make it even better Mark finished work early and met us when we left, so we had an early tea out before heading home.
Saturday was cold, wet and foggy here. I hate miserable weather in winter. Some friends called round to visit, stayed for lunch and we had a wonderful relaxing afternoon. Today the sun actually shone, so we took the kids to the park - photo opportunity he he - before going grocery shopping. Of course then it was on to the dinner, bath, home reading, lunch cutting, backpack packing and ironing routine. Why are the weekends so short?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts ROCK Jodie! Very nice indeed! Your daughter is soooo cute!