Saturday, July 29, 2006

Thirty two photos and a starfish...


Credits: Number Paper and Striped paper from Sweet Liberty paper pack by Gina Cabrera
Blue Paper from Pop goes the world paper pack by Gina Cabrera
Stitching by Gina Cabrera
Red star from Jellyfish Stars by Tracy Ann Robinson
White chipboard alpha from Digiscrapdivas June Mega Kit
Font is Bookman Antiqua

Thirty two photos? That is how many shots I had to take to get ONE NICE photo of my two kids LOL! Sometimes I think the out takes can be more fun, than the one perfect shot... so I scrapped them as well. Lots of photos here for me... I'm challenging myself to do some multi photo layouts. This is actually a two page layout, I just haven't "cut" it in half yet.

Credits: Bohemian Garden By Mindy Terasawa from Scrapbookgraphics
Font is Bookman Antiqua

And the starfish? I love this photo ofJacob from our photo shoot yesterday and he is actually pretending to be a starfish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your kids are absolutely adorable! what lovely layouts :)

Chris said...

Just gorgez Jodie I know I keep telling ya girl but I do love your scrapping. These LO's are just wonderful and oh yes how I know what it is like to take so many to get the right ones. thank goodnes for digital hey.....just delete and shoot again....lol