Saturday, August 12, 2006

Fashion parade....

Let me just say that I have never been so HAPPY and felt so lucky to be part of Tracy Ann's creative team.... her streetwear collection is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! I had so much fun with these.....


Credits: Flit from the Streetwear 2006 Collection by Tracy Ann Robinson available at SBB
Stitching from Beachside by Tracy Ann Robinson at SBB


Credits: Zeek from the Streetwear 2006 Collection by Tracy Ann Robinson available at SBB
Font is Century gothic


Credits: Vibe from the Streetwear 2006 Collection by Tracy Ann Robinson available at SBB
Staple from Shabby Princess
Font is Courier
Inspired by a layout by Jenni Bowlin in the CK top ten issue 06


Credits: Echo from the Streetwear 2006 Collection by Tracy Ann Robinson available at SBB
Staple from Shabby Princess
Font is Susies Hand

1 comment:

Chris said...

Awesome LO's Jodie and those kits look fantastic might have to go shopping payday I think...lol