Monday, August 21, 2006

A new week....

And not a lot to report! Spring is in the air down here... my favourite season, the daffodils are blooming, there is some warmth in the sun and life is good.

Went to the shack for the weekend and caught up with my Mum. It was very quiet and relaxing... read some magazines, played some board games with the kids, a little fishing, a little knitting, watched some swans on the lake, kicked the footy on the grass, roast chicken for tea.... oh I could have stayed there for the entire week.

Unfortunately work, school and life in general was calling, so today it was back to the grindstone. I haven't been doing much scrapping... I have actually been feeling a bit "disconnected" from life and not very creative... I sit down to create something and ..... nothing happens !!! I'm trying not to stress too much about this, its supposed to be fun and I figure if its not fun... I may as well go and do something else... did manage two layouts, with new photos of my girl....



Credits: Pink paper and clip by ksharonk, freebie on her blog
Flower by Kimberley Giarusso
Font is Mom's typewriter


Credits: Miniver by Tracy Ann Robinson available at SBB
Ric Rac from Chill by Tracy Ann Robinson available at SBB
Font is blackjack

No more news really, busy day at work, my feet are killing me and bed is calling... more next time.

2 comments:

ksharonk said...

Love BOTH your layouts, Jodie ... specially the hot pink one, lol! I enjoy your fresh, clean style! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that sounds like a nice little getaway for you Jodie. Love the layouts too!