
Credits: Carnaval Kit by Suzy Nunes available at PDW
Stitching by Gina Cabrera
Fonts are Rubber stamp and Impact
Suzy Nunes has a gorgeous new kit available at PDW called carnaval... gorgeous, bright summery, colours... just makes you think about sun, swimming, berry fruits and icecream!!! Roll on summer... its freezing in my part of the world.
Since its winter here the best I can do is revisit last summer LOL! So here are my two kiddos playing in the paddling pool last December. Thanks to Peta Stokes for the awesome photo editing job on this shot.
The pool is actually one of those clam shell sandpits, since Mark has built a huge sandpit near the cubby, we use the clam shell as a pool. It was a bit small last year, will be well and truly outgrown this year I think. I remember this day well because it actually ended with Bianca opening our French doors, pointing the hose nozzle inside and turning the tap on!!!! But thats a story for another day....
1 comment:
This is such a fun kit ... I'm really enjoying scrapping with it. Great layout, Jodie ... remember when it was warm? :)
Post a Comment