Sunday, September 24, 2006

All good things must end.....

School holidays are officially over, Mark goes back to work tomorrow, back to the term routine. Sigh! Honestly these two weeks just flew by. Jacob is keen to return to school and see all his friends.... not so keen on the idea of the morning rush again. Can't say I blame him, it has been so nice to have a leisurely start to the day rather than a frenzied one.

Lazy day in our household today. It rained, really rained here for most of the day. Not that we minded in the least, we have just had the driest winter ever in Tassie and our garden is desperate for water. So I was happy... and I got to scrap!

Us girls in suzy's team are scraplifting each other, this week its Darla's turn to provide the inspiration. So this is my take on her delight layout.... you can Darla's layout here


Credits: Crisp Cotton Hideaway by Suzy Nunes.
Bookplate is from Winterberry Wood by Suzy Nunes
Notepaper by ksharonk
Fonts are Scriptina and Modern No. 20
Scraplift of d2vasquez's "Delight" layout.


One of my boy... he has been in Prep now for two terms and changed a lot, in both big and little ways.


Credits: Too cool for Grade School by Suzy Nunes and Manda Bean available at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Fonts are Douglas Hand and Pea Sue Print

And my girl.... Mark calls this her Princess Leia look!


Credits: ROCK STAR by little Possum Designs available at pickleberrypop.
Brush Strokes by Michelle Coleman

And finally.... THIS is why I love digital! Jacob wandered by the computer when I was working on the layout of Bianca above and asked "Can I have one like that?" You know a kit is cool when your kids are asking you to scrap them with it! So with a quick recolour of the heart and swapping of a few papers... here is Jacob's request.


Credits: ROCK STAR by little Possum Designs available at pickleberrypop.
Heart recoloured
Brush Strokes by Michelle Coleman

Hope you all had a good weekend... my bed is calling.

2 comments:

ksharonk said...

Digital is cool ... and the layouts look so different! Gorgeous pages, Jodie!:)

Penelope said...

I agree digital is very cool! Perfect kit to do two very different looking layouts so quickly. I love your 'Climb the Hill' LO too, although I blame you for me now having 'Climb Every Mountain from The Sound Of Music in my head ROFL