On a happier note, its is now officially school holidays WAHOO! Two whole weeks of not having to rush out the door at 8.00 am. Jacob had a birthday party this morning, so dropped him off and then Mark, Bianca and I went for coffee. Collected the boy, lunch, groceries and home. Its freezing again today, what is with our weather? Still its nice to be home, heaters on, boys watching footie on tv and girls on the computer.
So better show you some layouts....

Credits: Gypsy Rose by Suzy Nunes available from Sweet Shoppe Designs
Font is Pea Jenny Script
Inspired by a layout by Severine Di Giacomo in CK Aug 2006

Credits: Gypsy Rose by Suzy Nunes available from Sweet Shoppe Designs
Kraft paper by Gina Cabrera
Font is Pea Jenny
Journaling reads: Does she talk at all? I can still remember people always asking this question. For a long time the answer was no. No you didn’t talk much. You understood everything that was said to you and were an expert at making us understand what you wanted. But at 27 months you could only say about a dozen words. Speech delayed, we were told by the paediatrician in April 2005. The result of the abnormal pressure on your brain in the first six months of your life. So began the arduous process of making you more verbal. Frustrating for us and doubly frustrating for you. “Tell me with words” I would say, and watch your mind ticking over - but she knew what I wanted last week without words. Three months later you finally found your voice, you exploded into speech as if trying to make up for all the lost time. Does she talk at all? I never get asked that question any more. Instead I hear “does she ever stop talking?” Well not very often, but we wouldn’t want it any other way.. Journaled Sep 06
No comments:
Post a Comment