Spring has finally arrived in my little corner of the world. Blossom trees are out, lots of daffodils... half my household is sneezing LOL! Hayfever aside I love spring. There is just something about the warmth in the air that makes you glad to be alive. I've been inspired to spring clean this week, both the house and myself! I have been feeling a bit sluggish and well.... OLD! So decided that some healthy eating and some more activity was needed.... and maybe I can lose a kilo or twenty in the process. So today is day five of my new healthy lifestyle... salad, vegetables, lots of water and a walk each day... so far so good, but my downfall has always been sticking to it.
I have been going through some of my old layouts, in some cases tweaking a bit before I print them and in other cases viewing them with horror and starting again! This one, was horrible, far too horrible to show you the original LOL. It is really interesting to look at Jacob's favourites eleven months later and see what has and hasn't changed... must do a layout like this for both kids real soon.

Credits: By the Numbers kit and Snippet essentials by Gina Cabrera
Staples by Shabby Princess
Fonts are Hootie and Artiststamp Medium
Well dh just phoned to say that he will be home early, so must get off the computer and on the vacuum cleaner.
1 comment:
Ha ha ... I know what you're doing ... you're just trying to look (productively) busy, rotflol! Is the dog barking yet???? ;)
Post a Comment