
Credits: Brown Paper from Color Play brown, Notebook paper from Adelaide, Flower from Color Play pink, Ric Rac(recoloured) from Simplicity two, Ribbon and tag from Moth all by Tracy Ann Robinson available at SBB.
Brush strokes by Sarah Coleman
Staple and Brad by Shabby Princess
Photo Prongs by Mindy Terasawa
Fonts are Pea Jenny print and Dirty Ego

Credits: Paper from Color Play Green and ric rac from Streetwear collection both by Tracy Ann Robinson at SBB
Date stamp by Deb Fisher
Staple by Shabby Princess
Fonts are Hootie and Retro Rock Poster
I'm sorry but I am tired and can't be bothered retyping the journaling... if you really need to read it go and have a peek in my DST gallery. Now I am off to bed...
2 comments:
I particularly like the green layout ... it has a nice flow to it. And tell Bianca I LOVE her pink shoes, lol! :)
Ohhhh Jodi, what a treat it is to visit your blog, just gorgeous layouts!!! I am soooo loving the font you used for the title in the 2nd layout - wow! Off to find, lol!!!
Post a Comment