The munchkins both went back to swimming lessons last night after a break for the school holidays. Bianca in the beginners class for a second term and Jacob went up a class. This was initially a dilemma as the class was positioned at the same end of the pool as the beginners class. Poor Jacob thought he had been demoted to the "baby" class.... never mind that he was swimming down the pool next to the lane rope and the beginners class was in the corner on a mat! As far as he was concerned he was back at the end of the pool and in the beginners class!
Today I decided that I could no longer ignore the state of my neglected house and tackled some long overdue cleaning jobs. The weather was yucky and it feels good to have the place nice and clean.
Tracy Ann has a new set Colorplay available at SBB... beautiful plains and gorgeous textures.... I think I will be
using these over and over again....

Credits: Papers, flower and template from Color play Green and Color play pink
Flower stamp and ric rac(recoloured)from Vibe - Streetwear collection
Tag from Patchwork kit - all by Tracy Ann Robinson available at scrapbookbytes
White brad by Dani Mogstad from Little flowers
Photo prong by Suzy Nunes from Crisp Cotton Hideaway
Font is Bookman Old Style

Credits: Papers from Fire Elements by Tracy Ann Robinson
Sun template from Air Elements by Tracy Ann Robinson
Staple by Shabby Princess
White Laquered alpha by Jan Crowley
Font is Book Antiqua

Credits: Color play PINK and Color play GREEN by Tracy Ann Robinson available at Scrapbookbytes.
Word art by Katie Pertiet available at Designer Digitals
2 comments:
LOL poor Jacob! It's amazing how their perception of things works isn't it!
I love the new Colourplay sets, might just have to get them soon...
Terrific LO's Jodie and we are nearing the end of our holidays here. They go back next week all 4 of them and then silence.....bliss....quiet. Although I always enjoy the holidays but I also look forward to them going back to school too. Poor Jacob but so glad he is ok with everything now.
Post a Comment