Tuesday, October 31, 2006

i live the Mini album....

I loved Tracy Ann's new i live collection so much I decided to make, and actually print, a mini album. Just a snapshot of my munchkins lives right now, how they play, create, grow, love.... well just live!!!

Now I am really bad at taking photos of inanimate objects LOL... so here are some bad shots of the album... its 6x6, in an inexpensive little album I picked up at Big W


Credits: i live series by Tracy Ann Robinson available at scrapbookbytes.

7 comments:

Patricia said...

LOVE the album. Great photos and love how you designed it. Beautiful!

ksharonk said...

Well, aren't you a clever little chookie! Looks GREAT, Jodie! You've been busy, girl! :)

Peta said...

these look awesome Jodie!! I love the idea and they are so going to look great printed out!

Anonymous said...

love the album!!!

Penelope said...

Oh what a fantastic idea!!! I just love this so much, you clever clever chick!

Lisa said...

Oh gosh Jodi, just beautiful. I am sooooo lovin all of these. This kit looks fantastic!!!!

Chris said...

Love the album Jodie it is just gorgez! I am doing one for hubby for xmas as well using a digi kit as well as altering it using a few of my paper scrapping supplies.