
Credits: Take two photo mat, fabric heart from Shabby lemon and flower from Flower Garden all by Tracy Ann Robinson available at scrapbookbytes
Green paper, stamp and pin from Winged No 1 Kit by Katie Pertiet available at Designer digitals
So this was Tuesday night, beautiful weather, we ate dinner outside and Jacob and Bianca played in the garden until 7.30 pm. Wednesday it rained, and rained and then rained some more....but the garden needs it. Thursday was a public holiday, we went up the coast to some friends. Gorgeous day, played on the beach, the kids went for a swim, the guys fished, the girls drank coffee and went for a long walk. I got a bit sunburnt....really must remember to apply sunscreen to myself as well as the kids LOL! Today I get up and there is SNOW on the mountain and it is ffffffreeeeeeeeeeeezing!!!!!
Welcome to spring in my part of the world.
1 comment:
Hard to believe the weather can change so much in a week huh! We've had similar extremes here (as much as we get in arid almost desert areas LOL), aircon weather Tuesday, huge rainstorm and almost heater weather Wednesday, now back to aircon weather!
I just love that pic of Bianca! So gorgeous! I have a soft spot for overalls too :-)
Post a Comment