
Credits: A beautiful Mess by Lisa Whitney
Check out this kit by the amazingly talented Lisa Whitney... for only TWO DOLLARS!!! Yes that is right two
dollars at scrapartist in the Apprentice Challenge Section.

There is heaps of stuff in this... so run, don't walk over to Scrapartist and grab it!!!
While I was there I also picked up this pretty little number by Amber Clegg.

The best four dollars I have spent this week!!!
2 comments:
oh yeah, isn't Lisa's kit AMAZING!! I'm all over it, and Amber's too. you have GREAT taste in kits (giggle)
Awwww, thank you Hunny Bunches. This is just Beautiful (your little guy is such a cutie - gorgeous photo!!!) I am so tickled to see layouts using my stuff. Yeah, Amber's kit is rocking my world too - as are all the other girls, what a great challenge!
TFS ~ HUGS :)
Post a Comment