
Credits: Meadow Bliss by Mindy Terasawa.
Paint strokes by Michelle Coleman
Font is Century Gothic.
This is Bianca about 10 minutes into our Christmas photo shoot on Sunday. I ended up bribing her with smarties... thankfully it still works at her age.
I sort of know how she feels though. Jacob's class has swimming all this week and parent help is required poolside. Well not so much poolside, more with drying, dressing and collecting of stuff! So today we dropped Jacob at school, filled in an hour as it was not worth driving 20 minutes home to turn round and go back again 20 minutes later, sat by the pool for an hour, drove home, spend another hour, back to school, then off to our usual swimming lessons. More sitting by the pool, then home, shower, tea, homework and bed! I am exhausted, Jacob is exhausted and the house looks like a bomb has hit it!
Tomorrow its Bianca's second kinder orientation, school swimming again and then a kinder info session at night. Some where in there I am trying to finish off the last few bits of Christmas shopping this week.... only three weeks of school left, have to get it done and packed away from prying little eyes before then. Oh and I used to have this hobby called scrapbooking.... don't know how much of that will get done this week.
So I am off to wash the bathers.... catch you next time.
1 comment:
I'm sure we have about seven weeks left till Christmas ... don't we, lol? ;) Great layout, Jodie ... love the creative way you have used the bracket! :)
Post a Comment