
PInk Paper from Colorplay Pink.
Striped Paper from Simplicity.
tar paper and ribbons from Flit- Streetwear Collection.
All by Tracy Ann Robinson available at Scrapbookbytes.
Paper tear by Stephanie Krush.
Wordplate and Fun dot by Jen Wilson.
Stitched heart by Dani Mogstad
Staple by Shabby Princess
Fonts are Georgia and Pea Jenny Script
Now new and pretty stuff... Hello Dolly the new kit by Little Possum designs is up at Pickleberrypop... gorgeous colours and textures...

Credits: Hello Dolly by Little Possum Designs available now at Pickleberrypop.
Fonts are Impact(filled with paper from the kit) and Georgia.
And the funky stuff... Tracy Ann Robinsons new kits called FLIP and FLOP... love the names :) ... are very funky and a lot of fun to scrap with...

Credits: Flip and Flop by Tracy Ann Robinson available at scrapbookbytes.
Black Paper from Rock Star by Little possum designs available at Pickleberrypop.

Credits: Everything is from FLIP by Tracy Ann Robinson, except for the stitching which is from Tracy's i live kit.
An update on the baby powder saga... the dust has finally settled so to speak. Took me four hours on Sunday to wipe down every surface and every toy in her room and I can still smell baby powder. I have told her this is to NEVER EVER happen again... if it does she will be up for adoption!
Only kidding .... more next time!
P.S. For those of you who keep asking "Where are the photos?" There are none, because there was that much talc floating around in the air that I was afraid I would never get it out of the camera ;)
2 comments:
How about an underwater camera ... that would do the trick! Love to see what you could do with 'snow' photos, as a result of the 'baby powder incident'. You have to have something to show her in years to come ... love your layouts, Jodie ... all so very pretty! :)
I'm glad I'm away from it all and can just giggle at the idea of it all.... :)
You're layouts aure are rocking missy!! Awesome awesome awesome!!! :) I can't work out which I like the post [I think if i had to pick it would be the last one - but lucky I don't have to pick MUWHAHA]
Post a Comment