Tagged by Lisa... so here goes...
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I have never had eggnog... but I do have hot chocolate every night.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps everything and he is very careful to
pick different paper than Mum does!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? None on the house, white on the tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you put your decorations up? December the 1st.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Roast lamb, it wouldn't be Christmas for me without it.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Christmas Eve, we would go to Midnight Mass in the small church where I grew up, the church was lit by candles only, after Mass there was Christmas cake and wine for the adults and chocolates and cordial for the kids.... us kids we would sit on the church steps and study the sky looking for Santa Claus.... I used to think that you could feel the magic in the air.
8. How and When did you learn the truth about Santa? What do you mean.... of course Santa is real!!!!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No always on Christmas morning.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? White lights, red and gold glittery balls and then I have an eclectic collection of ornaments that I have collected over the years.... Santas, angels, big bows, stars, teddies... no real theme but mainly sticking to the red and gold colour scheme. This year I also have polystyrene beads strung as garland, glittery balls, peg angels, felt christmas stockings and paper chains courtesy of the Christmas craft at Jacob's school... and I actually love them the best.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Down under.... never see it at Christmas. I would love to experience a white Christmas just once though.
12. Can you ice skate? NO!!!!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A puppy when I was fourteen.
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pavlova.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Watching the carols on Tv with my kids on Christmas Eve and reflecting on how lucky I am.
17. What tops your tree? A star.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I can't remember the correct title.... its the John Lennon one that goes " And so this is Christmas and what have we done"... actually think it may be called War is over?
No I am going to tag Pen Chris and Megan if they want to play... if they don't I won't be offended LOl!!!
Off to wrap some pressies...
2 comments:
Oh I'll play... I'll have a think about it and post something later Jodie. That photo of Bianca in your blog header just makes me smile, it's so cute!
Awwww... thanks for playing and sharing your Christmas memories with us Jodie, so fun to read. Hope you and your family have an awesome Christmas!!! HUGS!!!!
Post a Comment