Thursday, December 07, 2006

I have to stop doing Christmas layouts....


Credits: Red paper from Festive by Shabby Miss Jenn Designs.
Green paper and ribbons from Wikd Flowers by Shabby Miss Jenn Designs.
Index card by ksharonk.
Brackets and chipboard star by Little Possum designs at pickleberrypop.
Fonts are Georgia and Pea Jenny Script.

I said I was done with the Christmas layouts... and I really was until Deb linked me up to the Scrapsupply site and I discovered THIS page by Ali Mclaughlin. I loved her idea of scrapping all the jobs she has to do in December - so here is my take, all the celebrations we have in December.

And that is it .... NO more Christmas layouts!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this LO! Great "lift"! Ali is one of my favorite scrappers and friends... she's on the DT w/me at ScrapSupply! How fun you found our site thru your friend! Some good peeps and inspiration! :)

ksharonk said...

Oh yeah? I'm checking back here in a while to see if you've given in and done another gorgeous christmas layout! :)