Sunday, December 10, 2006

I really did try...

I know.... I said NO more Christmas layouts and I tried really hard! Its all Sharon's fault, her freebie this week was a beautiful CHRISTMAS themed kit called I wish.... and well I just had to scrap with it LOL. Well thats my excuse and I am sticking to it.


Credits: I wish by ksharonk, freebie on her blog this week.
Fonts are Georgia and Cheapskatefill

If you haven't checked out Sharon's kit, the link to her blog is over there on the right. I am being lazy, I can't be bothered putting in a direct link.... off to bed. Hope you all had a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the layout! And, I had the same thought when I saw Sharon's kit... I must do Christmas layouts! :) Have a happy week!

katef said...

don't stop the christmas LOs this is just stunning!

ksharonk said...

HA! And again I say HA! ROTFLOL ... knew you had another Chrissy layout in you ... and isn't this a gorgeous layout too! :)