Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Off and racing...

Peta and I have entered the The Amazing Digiscrapping Race ... the first challenge was to scrap ONE goal for 2007. After ten days holiday with my extended family and lots and lots of photos... I realised that I was in only three of them... and one of them was taken by my three year old niece! One of my goals, as much as I hate being photographed is to come out from behind the camera more.

So in 2007 I will come out from behind the camera. Stop worrying about how my hair, clothes or make up look. Forget about the kilos I need to lose, and be in more photos. Because these are moments worth recording.

Credits: Flup by Tracy Ann Robinson available at Scrapbookbytes.
Big quirky stitches by Jackie Eccles available at Designer digitals.
Font is Cheapskate Fill.

And here is my youngest niece Charlotte... she is now nine months old and the most placid, happy baby that you could ever wish for.

Credits: Love me Tender by Dani Mogstad available at Design by Dani.
Font is Jane Austen

Not much happening on the home front. Bianca has been unwell since Christmas Night - tired, off her food and awake most of the night with a combination of a terrible chesty cough and asthma. Today we finally got a diagnosis of - pneumonia. So some more, stronger this time, antibiotics and the Doctor suggested lots of rest. Thankfully we are on school holidays, so we spent most of the day in our pj's watching DVD's.... aah got to love summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jodie... sorry to hear about Bianca being so sick. Hope she's feeling better SOON! And, I love your layouts... I think there is more than one of us scrappers out here that need to set that same goal as you: "I will be in more pictures!" :)