Friday, February 02, 2007

Finally out of the vault...

Some creative team projects that have been in the virtual vault for a while...

Firstly Project 26 by Tracy Ann Robinson - 26 kits on sale for $26.00! This collection rocks and I would say that even if I was not on Tracy's creative team LOL. All named after and inspired by Aussie Icons...


Opera House


Byron


Bondi

Secondly Dani Mogstad is now selling at Sweet Shoppe Designs as well as Design by Dani
Her newly released kits for February are just gorgeous... These first two use Hard @ Play





And just in time for Valentine's Day... Crazy Love


I'm tired and lazy and can't be bothered linking or retyping the credits... if anyone is really interested they are in my Dst gallery.
So its late, I was up half of last night with a sick boy.... so its bed for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooooh, a barrage of Jodie layouts for us to drool over! LOVE them ALL!!! Thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend!

ksharonk said...

It's nice to clean that vault out every now and then, isn't it? Gorgeous pages, Jodi ... and thank you for the birthday wishes! :)