Friday, February 23, 2007

One of those weeks...

There was good and there was bad, but everything just seemed so hard!

In the good news, the munchkins have settled into school well and are having heaps of fun. Jacob is progressing really well academically and read beautifully at the school induction mass on Wednesday... not bad for someone who couldn't read at all 12 months ago. We started at a new swim school this week and I was really impressed with their program. I got an email today to say that three layouts I submitted have been accepted for publication.

In the not so good news... its hot again and I hate hot. I have to work tomorrow :( I hate working on Saturdays. My little boy munchkin who I think is intellegent, talented and handsome is stressing again about being "stupid, little and forgetful"... and I have no idea how to help him. He is such an anxious child, takes every thing to heart and worries about anything and everything.

I think we are all just tired. I'm hoping a warm bath and an early night will put everyone in a better mood.

I did manage to scrap a few layouts...







Credits can be seen in my DST gallery HERE

Catch you later....

2 comments:

ksharonk said...

Here's to a relaxing weekend for all of you ... :)

Anonymous said...

Love the heart layout.. I am hoping to make some scrapping time in the next few weeks and this will sooo be on my list of inspirations..love it.

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog..we are all good to go now :)