
Credits: Delish kit by ksharonk designs at www.pickleberrypop.com
Still re-scrapping, this is the boy munchkin in October 2005. Only 17 months ago, but looking at the journaling I was amazed at how much he has changed since then. The Wiggles are no longer cool. None of the toys mentioned make it out of the toy box now. He supports a different football team and the favourite book has been relegated to his sisters bookshelf. Lots of changes which makes me really glad that I scrap... because while at the time I thought I would never forget what he was like at five, looking back I realised that I had.
He still does that silly pose though... I guess some things never change :)
1 comment:
So inspiring Jodie, to think that we forget so much so quickly, yay for scrapping! Come on, show us the originals!
Post a Comment