Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Memories...



Credits: Overlay, word art and title from Recall
Ledger paper from Paper One
All from Tracy Ann Designs - Memories are made of this.
Ribbon from Koala, Take Two Photo Mat and Swish, all by Tracy Ann Robinson
All available at www.scrapbookbytes
Fonts are Antique type and Georgia.


This photo of my dad has been sitting on my hard drive for ages, I really struggled with scrapping it. Nothing I tried ever seemed right, so I was ecstatic when it finally gelled with these Tracy Ann goodies. Don't you just love it when you finally find the right kit for a photo.

So this is my Dad when he was about three years old. I really wish that he was still here to ask about this photo. He was the third of eight children, two older sisters, a struggling farm and not much money for anything but the necessities... so I am guessing that explains the doll as the play thing.

Its the only photo I have of him as a child and its very treasured... but I still wish I new the details, of this and the others in the box from his teenage and early adult years.
For those of you with old photos of your relatives, if they are still alive sit down with them and make notes, record their memories... before its too late. I really wish that I had.

No comments: