Thursday, April 05, 2007

Celebration

Wahoo! Well we managed to get shoppped, sorted, packed and the eggs hidden by Thursday night and headed off for four days with my extended family. We were blessed with some gorgeous Autumn weather, always a bonus when you are cramming six adults and four munchkins aged from one to six into a very small house!
And the Easter Bunny did find us... there was some wondering and worrying by the munchkins as to whether Easter Bunny would realise they weren't at their usual homes. But the bunny is very clever and found them all. Bianca insists that she heard him thumping through the window, she demonstrated the noise he made all day. Hey, who am I to argue, when I was four I am sure I heard the Easter Bunny as well.


So it was a wonderful, relaxing time... lots of bbq's, long walks, good coffee, imaginary games, lots of giggles... and my camera died. Well I don't know so much that it "died" but it was certainly temporarily unconcious lol! I have been thinking for a while that I may need new rechargeable batteries, as the ones I have a just not holding charge for long. On Friday, despite four hours on the charger they would not even turn my camera on, but they powered up my sisters just fine. So that got me thinking yikes its the camera... but tonight Mark turned it on and snapped away fine. Service time coming up soon I think. So no Easter photos :(

So I will leave you with a layout using my friend Sharon's (ksharonk designs) new kit called Celebration... beautiful stuff. ONLY available at Little Scrapbook Store click
HERE to have a peek.



Credits: Celebration by ksharonk designs available Little Scrapbook Shop

And I know I am a bit late but still HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :)

No comments: