Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hanging out...


Credits: Spring break papers, alpha, flowers and paper border all in the Spring Grab Bag at www.designbydani.com
Stitching from Crazy Love.
Font is Century Gothic.
Hanging out with my Mum, thats how I spent my weekend. Some shopping, some browsing on ebay, coffee with a girlfriend, a bit more shopping, a bit of pottering in the garden, sitting in the sun and seafood on the bbq... the perfect weekend. Friday night we saw Damien Leith in concert... boy can he sing! Brilliant voice and a brilliant concert. The boy munchkin did well, he was awake till 11.50... four and a half hours past his normal bedtime. In his opinion it was his first "real" concert, he reckons the Wiggles don't count, and he LOVED it. Awesome to see how much fun he had.
Sadly tonight it was back to the routine of washing, ironing, homework and house tidying... I suppose all good things have to come to an end sometime. Short week ahead and then the Easter break. Can't wait!
Hope you all had a good weekend.

1 comment:

Penelope said...

Oh that LO is gorgeous! When I opened those flowers I squealed in excitement LOL!

I'm hanging out for Easter break too...