
Credits: Eat your greens by ksharonk - freebie on her blog.
Frame by Katie Pertiert
Fonts are Susies Hand and Century gothic
Digging through the hard drive tonight, searching for photos and this one of Bianca and Mark just jumped out at me. Not sure how I missed it or why I didn't scrap it back in January... but I just really like it. A perfect match for Sharon's freebie on her blog... if you haven't already grabbed it scoot on over real quick, its totally gorgeous.
Not much news really, worked today, it was very quiet and a very long day. Did manage to sneak in a bit of blog hopping in the afternoon... sssh don't tell. Mark took the munchkins to an indoor play centre and then for icecream and then McDonald's for lunch. So they spent all afternoon hyped up on junk food. Luckily it had worn off by the time I made it home.
Not much else to report, so its off to bed for me.
1 comment:
Beautiful layout Jodie.
Post a Comment