Where just everything is bugging me grrrr....
Its raining, which should make me happy, cause we really, really need the rain... except that I did three huge loads of washing last night, which is now either in the tumble dryer, over the airer or sitting forlornly in the laundry basket...grrrr!
Not to mention that an hour and a half ago the sun was shining and it was warm so I sent the boy munchkin to school in shorts... and now it is cold, wet and windy and no doubt his skinny little legs will freeze all day. Does that make me a bad mum?
Why has blogger suddenly stopped sending me email notification of comments? And why is the spacing all over the place? grrrr!
Why won't my dog stop barking at the rain? Maybe she has forgotten what it is lol!
Have lots of goodies to play with and not a single creative or original idea in my head....grrr!
And now it is raining so much the gutters are overflowing :(
Okay I am off to have coffee.... and chocolate and will hopefully come back in a better mood!
1 comment:
Chocolate ALWAYS makes things better!
Post a Comment