Friday, April 20, 2007

That first precious hour...



Credits: Peek a boo Baby girl by Tracy Ann Robinson available at www.scrapbookbytes.com
Fonts are Susies Hand and Georgia
I really wish that I had discovered scrapbooking before my children were born... mainly for the photos I would have thought to have taken. The bits and pieces shots of my children's hands, feet, those pudgy little toys. Every day shots of their toys, baby paraphernalia, photos of their room's, their cots... so many things I never thought to document. But at least I did keep a diary :) So I have my thoughts and that's something. At least its better than nothing... so I dug it out the other day for the journaling on this layout. Gosh hard to remember her ever being this small.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great LO. I know what you mean about wishing to take pictures or in my case, also document more of the little things. The things I do remember I try to write down now.