Sunday, May 20, 2007

My not so little babies...

They are growing up ever so quickly. Currently one of Bianca's favourite games is to pretend to be a baby, but it is obvious every day that she is far from it. Her other favourite game is counting and spelling words, tonight she was making sums with the number magnets on the fridge... and she had the answers right.


Credits: Sweet Pea kit by ksharonk designs available only at www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au
Font is Georgia

And the boy munchkin when he was five years old... my camera is in for repair so I am digging into the hard drive for photos to scrap. I love this shot, hanging upside down on the swing... typical five year old boy!


Credits: Red Paper and staple from Amble
Brown paper and tag from Grunge City
Frame and Paint from Springshine.
All by ksharonk designs at www.pickleberrypop.com
Stitching by ksharonk
Font is Hootie

Hope you all had a great weekend... I am off to watch Gray's Anatomy :)

3 comments:

Katrina Kennedy said...

I don't know how I didn't find your layouts before at DD, but I'm loving them! Your style is so clean and simple! You have become one of my new favorites TFS katrinak

Sandra said...

Your layouts are very beautiful. Were you disappointed with the number of adds last night in GA, I found it very frustrating.

Anonymous said...

LOVE these layouts... especially that one of Jacob! The photo, the angles, the colors... it's so dang perfectly simple! I think it might be my new fave of yours... perfection, my friend! :) Have a great week!