Rainy Saturday...
Yes that's right folks it is RAINING !!! Which is good, our poor neglected garden badly needs some rain. I really wanted to stay home and scrap all day, I have heaps of beautiful new Tracy Ann goodies to play with... but the munchkins and the husband needed shoes. I toyed briefly with the idea of sending the three of them off without me... and then came to my senses. Goodness knows what shoes they would have come home with left to there own devices, certainly not the ones we needed. So shopping it was, black boots for Jacob, Princess sneakers for Bianca and boring brown work shoes for Mark. Had some yummy fresh sushi for lunch, managed to sneakily buy a birthday present for the boy munchkin when he wasn't looking and home again.The great thing about buying three pairs of shoes in the one day? Three shoeboxes for Bianca to decorate, which has kept her quiet for the last hour and a half :)Which meant I could scrap....
Credits: Artlines 7- Dreamer by Tracy Ann Robinson available at www.scrapbookbytes.comFont is Jane Austen
Credits: Designer Page Set 15 by Tracy Ann RobinsonTag from the Memories Collection by Tracy Ann RobinsonAvailable at www.scrapbookbytes.comCross stitch by Shabby princessFont is Courier NewAnd last but not least.... Guess who is having a sale?
Click
here to visit her store :)
No comments:
Post a Comment